Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 10 Social Networking beyond text: Picasa

I still have the reading to do, but I jumped ahead to the fun part, the activity and just tried Picasa. This is great, I figured it out in honestly, less then 5 minutes. It was so easy that I was sure that I had done something wrong. I can see myself using this tool on a regular basis to send pictures to Grandma way back in Montreal. It has always seemed like such a task to send the pictures the old way, with the camera software, but this is a piece of cake, I can even get my eight year old to do this. It could actually become his responsibility, he will be in charge of keeping Grandma up to date.
Take a look, really basic right now, but with more playing around, can do great things. I am excited!!



christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment