Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 13: My Thoughts

Just off the top of my head I think that on-line learning is great. It embraces the whole idea of making education accessible to all. It permits those who have time or distance constraints to continue to seek educational possibilities. It opens up the parameters of discussions making it possible to collaborate and discuss with colleagues or professionals that one would not have the opportunity to given a classroom situation. I know I always approach topics with the pros and cons, and given there are a few cons to consider, but in the long run I think that they do not measure up to all the enriching benefits that is offered through this method of learning and instruction. Now I will do the readings and comment later on what the professionals have to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment